As the performance is provisioned from the cloud and thus all computational calculations are done in the datacenter, you don’t need a performant device to use our platform. To use the Cloudalize platform, you’ll basically need a simple device, able to stream pixels over the internet, run a HTML5 browser, or run a Citrix receiver.
Articles in this section
- Manuals: Getting started with the Cloudalize Platform & Launch a Virtual Desktop
- Getting Started - Dashboard
- Create a user and assign a desktop
- How do I deploy a Desktop/Workstation
- Change subscription type
- Cloudalize Status Page
- Launch a Desktop
- How can I connect to my cloud workstation?
- How do I install Citrix Receiver/Citrix Workspace app?
- What are the minimum requirements to run Cloudalize?