This all depends on the connection speed between both locations. We offer, at this point speeds up to 1Gbps to the outside world. When you also have a connection speed up to 1Gbps, this would be superfast. For example: 100GB at 1Gbps would take about 15 minutes to transfer.
Articles in this section
- Can I work on Cloudalize with a 3G/LTE connection?
- Which CODEC is required for my type of application?
- Why is the right codec essential for getting the best Cloudalize experience?
- What browsers are supported or recommended for a browser based Virtual workstation?
- Can I use a WiFi connection ?
- What is the average data consumption and how much will it cost me?
- Connecting via Receiver or via Browser ?
- How fast can I transfer data between Cloudalize Desktop and our location?
- What are the Site2Site VPN specifications?
- What are acceptable speed and latency values