Cloudalize can be accessed from virtually any hardware device (such as Windows or Linux PC's, tablets or Chromebooks) suited for your needs.
Articles in this section
- Does Cloudalize require a client installation on my device?
- What happens to my data when I shut-down or disconnect from my Cloudalize Desktop ?
- What is the spec needed for my end point hardware / PC?
- What CODECs are available for me to select?
- How do I change the codec setting on my Virtual Workstation?
- Can I run Unix or Linux applications?
- How to activate multiple screens?
- My keyboard layout is different in the Cloudalize Desktop
- How to shutdown or reboot a desktop
- Desktops specifications