Cloudalize is fully license compliant up to and including the Windows desktop OS. Any applications installed by the user are responsibility of the user.
Articles in this section
- What about 3rd party licenses ?
- Can I run any application on my Cloudalize Desktop that normally runs under Windows10?
- In the Cloudalize platform, can I collaborate on a design or model in real time?
- Who is acountable for the software and licenses running on your platform?
- Optimize 3D mouse movements
- Is it possible to use Autodesk Revit on Mac with Cloudalize?
- Which desktop do I need to have a good experience while using Revit or AutoCAD?
- How does Cloudalize compare in pricing and functionality to A360 Collaboration for Revit?
- What kind of applications/software can I install on Cloudalize Desktop?
- Can I install Microsoft Office on my Cloudalize Desktop?