We always recommend starting with a M602 (4 vCPU - 6GB RAM - 2GB GPU RAM), which proves to be more than enough for regular projects in Revit or AutoCAD. In case your (3D) model is very heavy, you can any time upgrade your desktop to M604 (8 vCPU - 32GB RAM - 4GB GPU RAM) to meet your needs and have a better performance. In fact, most of our customers start with entry models workstation to do first designs and 2D work. As the project, and its files, start increasing in size and complexity, they upgrade their machine to a M604 to start with heavier work, or have an M608 running in parallel to do the renderings, while continuing to work (on other projects). Read more about using AutoCAD on Cloudalize here: https://www.cloudalize.com/blog/run-autocad-with-cloudalize/
Articles in this section
- What about 3rd party licenses ?
- Can I run any application on my Cloudalize Desktop that normally runs under Windows10?
- In the Cloudalize platform, can I collaborate on a design or model in real time?
- Who is acountable for the software and licenses running on your platform?
- Optimize 3D mouse movements
- Is it possible to use Autodesk Revit on Mac with Cloudalize?
- Which desktop do I need to have a good experience while using Revit or AutoCAD?
- How does Cloudalize compare in pricing and functionality to A360 Collaboration for Revit?
- What kind of applications/software can I install on Cloudalize Desktop?
- Can I install Microsoft Office on my Cloudalize Desktop?