Data encryption is not a standard feature of the Cloudalize platform. Customers are free to bring their preferred data encryption solution for use on the Cloudalize platform. Please ask our support team for help.
Articles in this section
- Who is accountable for the data stored on your platform?
- What type of encryption can I use to protect my data.
- How can I transfer large data sets to you?
- Which is the antivirus you provide on the Cloudalize Desktops?
- How can I access local data from the Desktop?
- How can I increase the disk space on my Desktop?