When using a screen with a high resolution (big screen), it's possible that the display is not shown properly due to DPI scaling
Please adjust the DPI scaling settings on your local device (not in your Desktop) to resolve this issue.
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\ in Windows Explorer (on your local Desktop).
- Scroll down, right click CDviewer.exe & select "Properties".
- Go to tab "Compatibility".
- Check the box "Override high DPI scaling behaviour".
Select "Application" in the dropdown menu.
- Press Apply & OK.
- Relaunch your Desktop, the issue should be resolved.
To restore the default settings, do the same steps as above; but in step 4, uncheck the box.