Cloudalize can be accessed from any HTML5 browser. We have tested Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari. For long term use, we advice to download our client to connect to the desktop.
Articles in this section
- Can I work on Cloudalize with a 3G/LTE connection?
- Which CODEC is required for my type of application?
- Why is the right codec essential for getting the best Cloudalize experience?
- What browsers are supported or recommended for a browser based Virtual workstation?
- Can I use a WiFi connection ?
- What is the average data consumption and how much will it cost me?
- Connecting via Receiver or via Browser ?
- How fast can I transfer data between Cloudalize Desktop and our location?
- What are the Site2Site VPN specifications?
- What are acceptable speed and latency values